Monday, March 23, 2009

PRACTICE makes PERFECT !


So I would like you to think to yourself...

AT THE MOMENT... IN MY MASSAGE PRACTICE...

  • What techniques am I struggling with? (Kneading? Cross-overs? Tapotement?)
  • What is my main issue with massage body mechanics and posture? (eg. shoulders down? straight arms? sitting in my seat? stacking my joints? )
  • What regions of the body do I feel less confident working on?
EMBRACE THEM!!!

This week, your challenge is to focus on all of these three areas... Embrace them until you feel good about them!!! If this means a few weeks or a few months of continued focus thats ok... but this week is the BEGINNING! Start and the rest will follow :-0

Remember that the difference between good and exceptional is only about several thousand hours practice :-)

No comments: